ForeverAndAlways
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForeverAndAlways

xXWhere myths and legends come alive...XxXTry not to get too tangled in the laws...Xx

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Simple, Mac, and Klani

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SimpleMac09

SimpleMac09

Simple, Mac, and Klani Empty
PostSubject: Simple, Mac, and Klani   Simple, Mac, and Klani I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:21 am

Klani rode upon simple when they got on the beach. She noticed all the drift wood on the beach and looked at Mac "becarful there's alot of sharp things here."
Mac rolled his eyes as he walked watching his feet. "i'm taking advice from 7 year old girl who can talk to horses" he looked at her
Simple niped at him "shut up Mac you kow that it's our falt she can talk to us"
Klani sighed "can you guys not fight right now? i mean really i'm getting hungry" she laid down on Simple's neck and closed her eyes
Simple nuzzled her leg and kept walking watching for danger
Mac watched too and shook his mane ready to protect them if need be.
Back to top Go down
ponyfan101

ponyfan101

PostSubject: Re: Simple, Mac, and Klani   Simple, Mac, and Klani I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 2:26 pm

a girl came galliping past them on a horse with out a saddle or bridle the girl said to her horse i feel so free

( is it ok if they think it a girl thats wild i gust wanted to ask Razz Razz Razz )
Back to top Go down
SimpleMac09

SimpleMac09

PostSubject: Re: Simple, Mac, and Klani   Simple, Mac, and Klani I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:18 pm

(yea sure.)

Klani watched her past and kept going "come on you two no stopping"

Both horses agreed and kept moving
Back to top Go down
ponyfan101

ponyfan101

PostSubject: Re: Simple, Mac, and Klani   Simple, Mac, and Klani I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:39 pm

the girl saw the other girl and turnd her horse around and troted over to her hello she said nicely
Back to top Go down
SimpleMac09

SimpleMac09

PostSubject: Re: Simple, Mac, and Klani   Simple, Mac, and Klani I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:44 pm

(klani's only 7)
Klani looked at her and got scared that she would call someone "hi" she said gripping Simple's mane
Simple snorted "Klani i thought you were hungry" she whispered
"she is" mac answered for her "this girl is talking to her" he said as he moved to the opposite side of simple where the girl wasn't at
Back to top Go down
ponyfan101

ponyfan101

PostSubject: Re: Simple, Mac, and Klani   Simple, Mac, and Klani I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:48 pm

( ok amanda is 12 but nice unlike her sis that is not herebtw are you there)

are you ok she asked the girl

moonlight nikkered to the two horses and said hi
Back to top Go down
SimpleMac09

SimpleMac09

PostSubject: Re: Simple, Mac, and Klani   Simple, Mac, and Klani I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:11 am

Mac looked at the mare sniffing the air and groaned "Simple can you like spook or something"
Klani looked at her and nodded "yea i'm fine" she patted Simple's mane and sighed
Simple pinned her ears at her mate "shut up and resist yourself" she looked at the mare adn smiled "Hello"
Back to top Go down
ponyfan101

ponyfan101

PostSubject: Re: Simple, Mac, and Klani   Simple, Mac, and Klani I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:12 am

i like your horses whats their name's
Back to top Go down
SimpleMac09

SimpleMac09

PostSubject: Re: Simple, Mac, and Klani   Simple, Mac, and Klani I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:13 am

Klani smiled "the mare, the one i'm riding, is Simple and that's my stallion Mac" i pointed to the bay horse that i wasn't leading with a lead rope but kept walking with us
Back to top Go down
ponyfan101

ponyfan101

PostSubject: Re: Simple, Mac, and Klani   Simple, Mac, and Klani I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:17 am

yor hosers really trust you oh would you like to eat with me and this is moonlight
Back to top Go down
SimpleMac09

SimpleMac09

PostSubject: Re: Simple, Mac, and Klani   Simple, Mac, and Klani I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:18 am

Klani smiled and lookd at her "it's not the matter or trust its the matter of how well you know them." then she tensed up "where do you live?"
Back to top Go down
ponyfan101

ponyfan101

PostSubject: Re: Simple, Mac, and Klani   Simple, Mac, and Klani I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:27 am

oh come with me( go to the first ranch i you cant pot a reply come back here and tell me)
Back to top Go down
SimpleMac09

SimpleMac09

PostSubject: Re: Simple, Mac, and Klani   Simple, Mac, and Klani I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:29 am

(if a can't post a new one i cna't post a reply)

Simple looked up at her "it'll be ok she's not taking you away from us"
Klani nodded nad hugged her horse as she faloowled the girl
"nobody will" mac said nudgeing her leg
Back to top Go down
ponyfan101

ponyfan101

PostSubject: Re: Simple, Mac, and Klani   Simple, Mac, and Klani I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:31 am

(then go to the cafa or coffe shop
Back to top Go down
Xx~*_Shado_*~xX
Admin
Xx~*_Shado_*~xX

PostSubject: Re: Simple, Mac, and Klani   Simple, Mac, and Klani I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:03 am

[Pony, when I thought I had unlocked it I had unlocked the wrong one (Sorry) so try again]
Back to top Go down
https://foreverandalways.rpg-board.net
ponyfan101

ponyfan101

PostSubject: Re: Simple, Mac, and Klani   Simple, Mac, and Klani I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 10:37 am

( ok lolol)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simple, Mac, and Klani   Simple, Mac, and Klani I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Simple, Mac, and Klani
Page 1 of 1