ForeverAndAlways
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForeverAndAlways

xXWhere myths and legends come alive...XxXTry not to get too tangled in the laws...Xx

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ava/Damon Come

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xx~*_Shado_*~xX
Admin
Xx~*_Shado_*~xX

Ava/Damon Come Empty
PostSubject: Ava/Damon Come   Ava/Damon Come I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 10:29 pm

Ava~ My sleek jaguar body moved with lithe ease between trees, my feet falling lightly and steadily. All my senses were alert and open, so many more senses than a Human and more powerful than any other creature. The full moon shown down between the trees, highlighting the landscape around me. It was beautiful. I heard somewhere in the distance but close the sound of a waterfall and emerged into a clearing. Tall trees of all kinds lined the bank of a brook, and a waterfall fed into it high above the cliffs. The moon shone down on my thick black velvet coat dotted with darker black rosettes. As I sureyed the beautiful surrounding, I slipped into my human form as Damon came out of the woods behind me.

Damon~ I was in my Jaguar form, my dark coat the same color as Ava's and also dotted in my ow special pattern diferent than any others' with darker rosettes. I also slipped into my human form and walked over to Ava, slipping an arm around her waist as I stood on her right side, watching the waterfall splash into teardrop shaped drops of water before joining the larger brook.
Back to top Go down
https://foreverandalways.rpg-board.net
<*>WildWolfGrace<*>

<*>WildWolfGrace<*>

Ava/Damon Come Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ava/Damon Come   Ava/Damon Come I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:23 pm

Raksha/Reagan~ Our gold coats dotted in black dots shone in the moonlight, camoflauging us well though we knew Ava and Damon could feel us. We were all connected. We shifted forms and walked towards our friends.

Asher/Maddox~ Our golden coats covered in black rosettes hid us well as we followed Raksha and Reagan. We shifted forms and caught up to them, walking beside them.

Asher~ I put my arm around Raksha

Raksha~ I lean into him

Maddox/Reagon~ We follow, walking side-by-side silently, enjoying each other's company.
Back to top Go down
Xx~*_Shado_*~xX
Admin
Xx~*_Shado_*~xX

Ava/Damon Come Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ava/Damon Come   Ava/Damon Come I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:31 pm

Ava~ I fell their presence and turn slightly to see them. They, along with Damon and I, were only a small part of all of us wo had joined in Aiadale Alisakale, or Daybreak RoseHeart. My hazel eyes closed as I bowed slightly and twisted my hand in a strange gesture unknown to all but Aiadale Aliskale members in a way of greeting. I straightened and opened my eyes, the pupils dialating faster than a normal person's would to adjust to the moonlight.

Damon~ I stand beside Ava, nodding a greeting to Raksha, Reagan, Asher, and Maddox.

[hehe, I should've known you'd join and create the characters you gave me for Light Watcher Razz ]
Back to top Go down
<*>WildWolfGrace<*>

<*>WildWolfGrace<*>

Ava/Damon Come Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ava/Damon Come   Ava/Damon Come I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:37 pm

[hehe... of course!]

Raksha~ I smile and repeat the gesture. "What are you doing out here, Ava?" I ask

Reagan~ I smile and twist my hand palm up, then with my left hand touch my palm then my lips with two fingers in another greeting gesture.

Maddox~ I sit on the grass.

Reagan~ I sit beside him

Asher~ I stand beside Raksha
Back to top Go down
Xx~*_Shado_*~xX
Admin
Xx~*_Shado_*~xX

Ava/Damon Come Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ava/Damon Come   Ava/Damon Come I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:40 pm

Ava~ I shrug. "You know me; I wander a lot," I say and glance up at Damon and smile.

Damon~ I laugh lightly. "Yeah, and I'm just the one who saves her when she gets in trouble," I say with a grin.

Ava~ I laugh lightly.
Back to top Go down
<*>WildWolfGrace<*>

<*>WildWolfGrace<*>

Ava/Damon Come Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ava/Damon Come   Ava/Damon Come I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 7:45 am

Raksha~ I smile. "Of course," I say.

Reagan~ I run my hands over the grass lightly.

Maddox~ I nod. "Yes, she seems to get in trouble a lot," I say teasingly to Damon and Ava both.

Asher~ I laugh

[hey, you should make the place where they all live, too]
[I see a lot of colors... Rofl XD ]
Back to top Go down
Xx~*_Shado_*~xX
Admin
Xx~*_Shado_*~xX

Ava/Damon Come Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ava/Damon Come   Ava/Damon Come I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 7:48 am

[ok, I like that idea, I will]

Ava~ I smile and walk over to the little brook and kneel down, placing my right hand flat on the water's surface.

Damon~ I walk up beside her and sit cross legged on the ground
Back to top Go down
<*>WildWolfGrace<*>

<*>WildWolfGrace<*>

Ava/Damon Come Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ava/Damon Come   Ava/Damon Come I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 8:00 am

[lol, thanks]

Raksha~ I walk over to a tall redwood and climbed with the grace of a hunting cat silently and perch high up in the branches, framed by leaves, and hidden from all but wildlife.

Reagan~ I stand up and shift into my cheetah form and leap up into the same tree Raksha disappeared up to and climbed almost silently. I stayed a few branches below her in the massive redwood and looked down upon the world we were now invisable to.

Asher~ I sit beside my brother.

Maddox~ I watch the trees sway in the breeze.
Back to top Go down
Xx~*_Shado_*~xX
Admin
Xx~*_Shado_*~xX

Ava/Damon Come Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ava/Damon Come   Ava/Damon Come I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 9:00 am

Ava~ I watch the water for a few moments, thinking
Back to top Go down
<*>WildWolfGrace<*>

<*>WildWolfGrace<*>

Ava/Damon Come Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ava/Damon Come   Ava/Damon Come I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:55 pm

Maddox~ I say something in my brother's ear and stand.

Asher~ I nod and also stand.

Maddox/Asher~ We slip into our leopard forms and disappear between the trees.

Raksha/Reagan~ We watch them go
Back to top Go down
Xx~*_Shado_*~xX
Admin
Xx~*_Shado_*~xX

Ava/Damon Come Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ava/Damon Come   Ava/Damon Come I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:58 pm

Ava~ After a few minutes, I dived smoothly into the water. Almost no sound was made as my body twisted skillfully underwatre, only a few ripples were left in proof of the fact I had just disappeared underwater, and they, too, were disappearing. My body twisted easily through the water as I made my way to a hidden, underwater cave before going back to the surface.
Back to top Go down
<*>WildWolfGrace<*>

<*>WildWolfGrace<*>

Ava/Damon Come Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ava/Damon Come   Ava/Damon Come I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:58 am

Raksah/Reagan~ We both leave silently in our cheetah forms
Back to top Go down
Xx~*_Shado_*~xX
Admin
Xx~*_Shado_*~xX

Ava/Damon Come Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ava/Damon Come   Ava/Damon Come I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:06 am

Ava~ I break through the surface of the water and climb out, bending the water off me and my clothes. I sit back by Damon

Damon~ I wrap an arm around her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ava/Damon Come Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ava/Damon Come   Ava/Damon Come I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ava/Damon Come
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ForeverAndAlways :: The Wild Lands :: Full Moon Falls-
Jump to: