ForeverAndAlways
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForeverAndAlways

xXWhere myths and legends come alive...XxXTry not to get too tangled in the laws...Xx

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Autumn Brooke and her three companions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xx~*_Shado_*~xX
Admin
Xx~*_Shado_*~xX

Autumn Brooke and her three companions Empty
PostSubject: Autumn Brooke and her three companions   Autumn Brooke and her three companions I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:42 am

Autumn Brooke~ I walk in quietly, my bare feet hardly making a sound as I ventured into the forest. The bracelets on my hands and ankles made no noise as they swayed in the breeze, and I kept my bow ready. I listened and waited as the wind whispered softly through the trees and other animals scurried about. Everything was peaceful and quiet... After a few minutes, I let out a low, soft yet long whistle and waited.

Dawns Freedom~ I came winging down from between the trees and landed softly on Brooke's shoulder, my sharp eyes scanning the forest.

Micah~ I wandered in after hearing her whistle and lay quietly at Brooke's feet, allowing my eyes to slip shut and I yawned, exposing long, sharp teeth before I rested my head on my paws, listening to the forest sounds.

Freed Spirit~ I walk in lithely after Micah, my body moving with absolute ease, presicion, and grace. I stopped by Micah and lay beside him, looking up at Brooke.

Autumn Brooke~ I sigh happily as my friends join me, and in one fluid motion of absolute ease and control I was sitting cross-legged on the soft forest floor, not even having ruffled Dawn's feathers as she sat quietly on my shoulder. My fingers traced lightly through the grasses and other plants of the forest floor as I gazed absently into space, allowing my mind to wander off...
Back to top Go down
https://foreverandalways.rpg-board.net
<*>WildWolfGrace<*>

<*>WildWolfGrace<*>

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Brooke and her three companions   Autumn Brooke and her three companions I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:40 pm

TigerLilly~ I walk silently through the forest surrounding the garden and stop behind a tree. I see another Ef, with a Gyrfalcon and two Jaguars, one black, one snow... I raise my bow and nock an arrow, making a motion behind me for my team to do the same.

Draelren~ I come up behind her and stand a few feet away, my bow drawn and an arrow nocked, waiting for TigerLilly's command.

StarFire~ slip two daggers, each 2 feet long and made of pure ivory, dripped on with a poison only I knew the cure to, out of my boots, and stand a little behind the others, my eyes never leaving the group before us, my senses open and alert as I waited.

Le'on~ I conjure up a blue fire out of thin air and stand tense, waiting and watching.
Back to top Go down
Xx~*_Shado_*~xX
Admin
Xx~*_Shado_*~xX

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Brooke and her three companions   Autumn Brooke and her three companions I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:00 am

Micah~ My head shoots up as I hear the sound of two daggers. My eyes stare off at the trees and I growl, loudly and threatengly.

Dawns Freedom~ I rise into the air and fly overhead in circles.

Freed Spirit~ I stand and growl in the direction of the trees.

Brooke~ I jolt out of my daydream and stand, looking where Micah and Freed Spirit were. "Who is there!" I called out, stringing my bow and drawing three arrows, knocking one, and aiming towards the treeline with a skilled and practiced aim.
Back to top Go down
<*>WildWolfGrace<*>

<*>WildWolfGrace<*>

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Brooke and her three companions   Autumn Brooke and her three companions I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:05 am

TigerLilly~ I pause then lower my bow and step out from under the trees.

Draelren~ I also lower my bow and walk out after her, standing a little behind her to her left.

StarFire~ I keep my daggers ready but walk out from under the treeline silently, standing a little behind Draelren but to the right of TigerLilly.

Le'on~ I am the last to come out from under the trees, my orange fire still crackling on my palms. I let it die out then stand to the left of Draelren about 2 feet and behind StarFire about 4 feet and wait, watching the other Elf and her Jaguars.
Back to top Go down
Xx~*_Shado_*~xX
Admin
Xx~*_Shado_*~xX

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Brooke and her three companions   Autumn Brooke and her three companions I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:09 am

Brooke~ I watch the four of them emerge from the trees. "Whoa re you," I say, my voice steady.

Micah/Freed Spirit~ We both stand on either side of Brooke, watching them.

Dawns Freedom~ I land on Brooke's shoulder and watch them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Brooke and her three companions   Autumn Brooke and her three companions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Autumn Brooke and her three companions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ForeverAndAlways :: Fantasy Lands :: Rose Garden-
Jump to: