ForeverAndAlways
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForeverAndAlways

xXWhere myths and legends come alive...XxXTry not to get too tangled in the laws...Xx

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SkyeLight The Black Jaguar Arrives...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xx~*_Shado_*~xX
Admin
Xx~*_Shado_*~xX

SkyeLight The Black Jaguar Arrives... Empty
PostSubject: SkyeLight The Black Jaguar Arrives...   SkyeLight The Black Jaguar Arrives... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:25 pm

SkyeLight~ My lithe body moved with perfect ease, control, and stealth as I walked through the forest world outside my home. I come to the waterfall and seem to disappear through the mist, making it impossible for any to follow me without slipping and falling into the raging river below on the slippery rocks. I made my way slowly and carefully up the side of the waterfall, slipping every once in a while but managing to hang on. Finally, I was in. My topaz eyes took in the jungle before me, and I set off
Back to top Go down
https://foreverandalways.rpg-board.net
<*>WildWolfGrace<*>

<*>WildWolfGrace<*>

PostSubject: Re: SkyeLight The Black Jaguar Arrives...   SkyeLight The Black Jaguar Arrives... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:46 am

Freed Spirit~ I watched the black jaguar disappear through the mist and frowned, then walked forward. Only my sharp instincts and refelxes were able to keep me alive as I made my way very slowly and carefully on the slippery rocks, listening to the angry water beneath me. I slipped once but managed to regain my footing before I fell into the water. I began climing the steep waterfalll rocks, clinging with my claws and using natural hand and foot holds, though there were not many, to make my way up the waterfall. Finally, I dragged my body over the top and stood straight, my proud form standing tall. I was in. I made the descent from the waterfall, easier than the ascent as the rocks were no longer wet and slippery, and jumped off when I was about 9 feet from the bottom. My body landed with a gentle thud, and I saw the jaguar's prints before me, leading off into the jungle. With all the stealth, ease, and control of an experienced stalker, I set off silently to follow the jaguar, being careful to keep downwind of her.
Back to top Go down
Xx~*_Shado_*~xX
Admin
Xx~*_Shado_*~xX

PostSubject: Re: SkyeLight The Black Jaguar Arrives...   SkyeLight The Black Jaguar Arrives... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:50 am

SkyeLight~ I sensed another presence and stopped, lifting my nose and sniffing. Nothing was on the winds to determine that there was another animal. I turned around me and investigated the area within a 15 foot range of where I had been standing in every direction, jumping up in trees to get better view points of farther beyond. Nothing. With a frown, I jumped down from the tree and growled loudly, as in to scare off any animal that might be following me, or to challenge them into showing themselves. When nothing answered and no soul walked out of the green foliage around me, I shrugged and started off again. The only noises were the trees swaying in the breeze, my tail dragging gently behind me, and my light footsteps on the soft floor of the jungle.
Back to top Go down
<*>WildWolfGrace<*>

<*>WildWolfGrace<*>

PostSubject: Re: SkyeLight The Black Jaguar Arrives...   SkyeLight The Black Jaguar Arrives... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 9:06 am

Freed Spirit~ I waited and watched the black jaguar, refusing to answer its call and challenge. it began to wlak away, and I followed. My tail lashed out behind me, my eyes hard and concentrating, but inside everything was alive and active. Things seemed to pass in a weird series of events. A man appeared, but he was white, an outsider... how had he gotten here? He was holding one of his loud sticks in his hands, aiming at the black jagaur ahead of me. I was croching down, my eyes intent and focused. I was flying, the feeling of being weightless was my own. Then the hard impact of my body hitting the man beneath me, my claws tearing, my head striking down for the juglar... We were falling, the man's body growing still, cold, and lifeless beneath me. The loud thud of his body hitting the ground. I raised my head high and surveyed the other jaguar, then lowered my body in peace and respect, waiting for her next move.
Back to top Go down
Xx~*_Shado_*~xX
Admin
Xx~*_Shado_*~xX

PostSubject: Re: SkyeLight The Black Jaguar Arrives...   SkyeLight The Black Jaguar Arrives... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 9:26 am

SkyeLight~ I watch the scenes unfold before me as if in a flash of the future. I see the other jaguar turn towards me, a fierce spirit and joy in her eyes, then lower herself in respect. I also lower my body, letting my tail droop on the ground, and show peace for the other jaguar, and respect for it having saved my life from the white man. After a few minutes, I slowly raised my body, my head raised to take in the other jaguar's scent, the wind blowing gently between the trees. "Greetings, Stranger," I say in my proud voice. "Many thanks to you for having saved my life, and may you have many years of happiness ahead of you," I say, then raise my head a little more. "May I be so crude as to ask of your appearance in The Eye of the World, what is your doing here, and why you felt the need to save the life of my own?"
Back to top Go down
<*>WildWolfGrace<*>

<*>WildWolfGrace<*>

PostSubject: Re: SkyeLight The Black Jaguar Arrives...   SkyeLight The Black Jaguar Arrives... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 9:39 am

Freed Spirit~ I, too, raise my ody, my eyes taking in the scene of the dead man behind her. "May you find adventure and love in the places you least expect. My appearance may be small comapred to the rest of the life in this unique world, and I come only to evade the anger and harm of the world beyond, intending to inflict no harm or disruption of peace into your own world, though it seems the white men and their loud sticks are trying to disrupt this beautiful landscape the way they have in so many other places. As for saving your life, why should ny of our brethren fall to the hands and weapons of those who are trying to destroy us?" I ask, my eyes sliding back to that of the other jaguar.
Back to top Go down
Xx~*_Shado_*~xX
Admin
Xx~*_Shado_*~xX

PostSubject: Re: SkyeLight The Black Jaguar Arrives...   SkyeLight The Black Jaguar Arrives... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:52 pm

SkyeLight~ I nod in understanding. "Ture, they are the ones invading upon our world, yet they try to kill us," I shrug.
Back to top Go down
<*>WildWolfGrace<*>

<*>WildWolfGrace<*>

PostSubject: Re: SkyeLight The Black Jaguar Arrives...   SkyeLight The Black Jaguar Arrives... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:21 pm

Freed Spirit~ I nod. "Yes, they think they are the rulers of this world," I cock my head to the side and look at her. "I am Freed Spirit, just call me Spirit though. And I'm sorry; am I keeping you from going somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
Xx~*_Shado_*~xX
Admin
Xx~*_Shado_*~xX

PostSubject: Re: SkyeLight The Black Jaguar Arrives...   SkyeLight The Black Jaguar Arrives... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:25 pm

SkyeLight~ "Hello, Spirit, I am SkyeLight, but call me Skye. And no, I don't have anywhere in particular to go, but I would be happier if we could move away from the man? His stench, even when death has captured him, is overwhelming." I smile small.
Back to top Go down
<*>WildWolfGrace<*>

<*>WildWolfGrace<*>

PostSubject: Re: SkyeLight The Black Jaguar Arrives...   SkyeLight The Black Jaguar Arrives... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:31 pm

Freed Spirit~ I nod in agreement. "Yes, it does." I start walking away, then glance behind me. "Are you coming? Or will you go your on way from here?"
Back to top Go down
Xx~*_Shado_*~xX
Admin
Xx~*_Shado_*~xX

PostSubject: Re: SkyeLight The Black Jaguar Arrives...   SkyeLight The Black Jaguar Arrives... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:34 pm

SkyeLight~ I cock my head to the side. "I think I will go on my own again from here, but hopefully we will see each other soon," I say, then turn to go in the other direction, then look behind my shoulder at her. "May the stars watch over you as you continue on your own journey, Freed Spirit," I say, then began to disappear into the jungle.
Back to top Go down
<*>WildWolfGrace<*>

<*>WildWolfGrace<*>

PostSubject: Re: SkyeLight The Black Jaguar Arrives...   SkyeLight The Black Jaguar Arrives... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:17 pm

Freed Spirit~ I nod. "May good fortune rain upon you," I say, and disappear into the jungle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SkyeLight The Black Jaguar Arrives...   SkyeLight The Black Jaguar Arrives... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SkyeLight The Black Jaguar Arrives...
Page 1 of 1