ForeverAndAlways
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForeverAndAlways

xXWhere myths and legends come alive...XxXTry not to get too tangled in the laws...Xx

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

White Dawn Arrives In Her Homeland

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
<*>WildWolfGrace<*>

<*>WildWolfGrace<*>

White Dawn Arrives In Her Homeland Empty
PostSubject: White Dawn Arrives In Her Homeland   White Dawn Arrives In Her Homeland I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:42 pm

White Dawn~ My sleek, lithe body moved gracefully and without a sound over the snowy ground. My breath shone in the air, but my sleek coat protected me from the cold. My golden eyes surveyed my surroundings in a kind of contentm,ent, and I stretched, my mouth opening to reveal long, sharp teeth. My claws extracted and left marks in the soft snow before I straightened. A light snow began to fall, but on the wind I could smell a blizzard not too far beyond. I walked up a mountain and curled up in a long cae, deciding to wait out the storm before I went hunting.
Back to top Go down
Xx~*_Shado_*~xX
Admin
Xx~*_Shado_*~xX

PostSubject: Re: White Dawn Arrives In Her Homeland   White Dawn Arrives In Her Homeland I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:41 am

Dawn's Light~ My body moved quietly up the mountain as I searched for the herd of musk deer I had scented. The snow blew at me, getting rougher and faster by the minute, and I knew I had only a little time too catch my prey before a blizzard arrived. I stalked the deer with an intelligence that seemed beyond my age, and when I attacked it was smootly, silent as a night's breeze and deathly as an accurate arrow that had been dripped on with poisen. As the rest of the herd scattered away from me, I began to dray my kill away to find a safe place. I found a cave just as the blizzard arrived and dragged my kill and myself in. It took a moment before I realized that someone else was already in the cave...
Back to top Go down
https://foreverandalways.rpg-board.net
<*>WildWolfGrace<*>

<*>WildWolfGrace<*>

PostSubject: Re: White Dawn Arrives In Her Homeland   White Dawn Arrives In Her Homeland I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:53 am

White Dawn~ I see the other jaguar and growl softly, a low warning not to approach me. Like any big cat feels when cornered, I felt the dire need to escape, to launch out and strike at the beast who had cornered me, to feel their bodies giving way beneath me and to feel the freedom of being alone in my world again... I shook my white head and fixed the other white jaguar with a golden gaze, my eyes steady and piercing, my tail lashing out behind me silently as I stared with a gaze that could hypnotize most animals to their death...
Back to top Go down
Xx~*_Shado_*~xX
Admin
Xx~*_Shado_*~xX

PostSubject: Re: White Dawn Arrives In Her Homeland   White Dawn Arrives In Her Homeland I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:58 am

Dawn's Light~ I had the strange falling sensation buzzing through my mind as I stared into my brethren's steely gaze, unmoving, unforgiving. I shook my head hard, trying to rid myself of the sensation and growled, not threatingly. I lowered my head, body, and tail, smoothing all my fur flat in a sign of peace and submission. I remained unmoving, refusing to look up in her eyes, the eyes of a stalker, a killer, the eyes that echoed the spirit of my own spirit, killing for a living, carefree, unbound to any laws but the Law of Claw and Fang, a spirit that never breaks and a will that survives in even the most hopepless situations, never giving up... The will of all jaguars.
Back to top Go down
<*>WildWolfGrace<*>

<*>WildWolfGrace<*>

PostSubject: Re: White Dawn Arrives In Her Homeland   White Dawn Arrives In Her Homeland I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 9:11 am

White Dawn~ I dropped my body low to the ground, lowering my eyes and head, along with my tail, keeping it still and refusing to lash out behind me. I let my gaze slide away from the other jaguar. I could feel the spirit of the jaguar, mirroring my own, both of our spirits reflecting in the eyes of the First House of Jaguars, the House of Akalian, the leader of all jaguars, creator of the law of Claw and Fang, the one who we all chose to abide by... My fur lowered and finaly peace signals began to radiate from me, showing no fear, no intended harm, and no disrespect for the other jaguar. I was motionless as carved stone, excusing my chest, gently rising and falling from my own, silent breaths. I allowed my eyes to cose, keeping all my instincts and senses wide open, but peacely...
Back to top Go down
Xx~*_Shado_*~xX
Admin
Xx~*_Shado_*~xX

PostSubject: Re: White Dawn Arrives In Her Homeland   White Dawn Arrives In Her Homeland I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 9:31 am

Dawn's Light~ Out of the corner of my eye, I see the jaguar lower herself in peace and respect and raise my body. "Hello, Brethren, I am sorry for disrupting upon your home and interrupting your silence and peace," I say just loud enough for her to hear. THe blizzard blew at my back, getting colder against my fur. "May I be as crude to ask if I may venture farther into your dwelling and find warmth?"
Back to top Go down
<*>WildWolfGrace<*>

<*>WildWolfGrace<*>

PostSubject: Re: White Dawn Arrives In Her Homeland   White Dawn Arrives In Her Homeland I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 9:35 am

White Dawn~ I hear the jaguar and stand up, raising my head and tail proudly as she spoke. "It is not your fault, as in my own haste to find a holed up area, I did not mark the place as my own properly yet. My home is your own, and of course you may venture forward and seek warmth from my humble home," I say, glancing behind her and seeing the blizzard beginning to rage behind her.
Back to top Go down
Xx~*_Shado_*~xX
Admin
Xx~*_Shado_*~xX

PostSubject: Re: White Dawn Arrives In Her Homeland   White Dawn Arrives In Her Homeland I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:57 pm

Dawns Light~ "Thank you," I say, walking in, dragging my food with me. I lay just out of the cold. "Want any?" I ask, looking at the musk deer then back at the other Jaguar. "Ah, I haven't even properly introduced myself." I stood up, looking at her. "I am Dawns Light, but you can just call me Dawn," I say.
Back to top Go down
<*>WildWolfGrace<*>

<*>WildWolfGrace<*>

PostSubject: Re: White Dawn Arrives In Her Homeland   White Dawn Arrives In Her Homeland I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:24 pm

White Dawn~ I smile small. "Hello, Dawns Light. I am White Dawn," I say, then look at her kill. "And no thak you. When the blizzard stops, I think I will go hunting for myself," I say.
Back to top Go down
Xx~*_Shado_*~xX
Admin
Xx~*_Shado_*~xX

PostSubject: Re: White Dawn Arrives In Her Homeland   White Dawn Arrives In Her Homeland I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:28 pm

Dawns Light~ I also smile. "I wish you luck," I say. "And if you want any tips, I scared a herd of musk deer into moving a little north about a quarter mile from here," I say, and start eating.
Back to top Go down
<*>WildWolfGrace<*>

<*>WildWolfGrace<*>

PostSubject: Re: White Dawn Arrives In Her Homeland   White Dawn Arrives In Her Homeland I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:37 pm

White Dawn~ I smile. "Thanks for the tip, Dawn," I say, then flick my tail slightly as the blizzard stopped, and I smiled again. "Well, I guess it is time for me to take my leave. You may stay here if you wish, but wherever you go, may you have good luck with your hunting and may you never have your enemies ambush you in your sleep." With that, I walked past her out of the cave and blended into the snow, disappearing from sight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White Dawn Arrives In Her Homeland   White Dawn Arrives In Her Homeland I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

White Dawn Arrives In Her Homeland
Page 1 of 1